It is a very simple recipe and with few ingredients that are cheap.
It will last for a few days in the fridge and you can also freeze them.
- 3 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 3 potatoes
- 1 egg
- one cup of flour
- Scrape the zucchini and leave it to rest for 10 min.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the food processor.
- After the 10 min the zucchini will leave a lot of juice and you have to drain the juice.
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl and make round vegetarian meatballs with a spoon or your hand.
- You can fry or cook the meatballs in the oven.
- I cooked them in the oven (because are healthier) at 180 degrees celsius for 25-35 min.