This recipe is very simple and nourishing. I am already addicted to it and I eat it almost every morning. It keeps my tummy full for several hours.
You can decorate the fruits and the seeds as you like to be a feast for your eyes.
- a pinch of salt
- one teaspoon of cinnamon
- half a cup of oatmeal (or any other cereal)
- unsweetened almond milk (or rice, soy, coconut milk, regular milk)
- one cup of water
- fruits to your liking
- seeds/raw cocoa nibs/raisins
- 2-3 teaspoons of agave syrup/honey/maple syrup
How to do it?
- Put the oatmeal in a pot, add the water and bring it to a boil.
- Cover it and let it rest for 10 min.
- Transfer it in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients (without the fruits&the seeds) and mix it together.
- Finally ornate the porridge with the fruits and the seeds.